Monday, February 09, 2004

I write tonight because my heart is heavy. The past couple of days a brother and sister in our Father have become ensnared and dragged away by their own evil desires. My heart aches not only for their misteps, but for the pain that they have experienced prior to this and since. I cannot go into greater detail, but please pray for them. I am afraid that they will compound several poor choices with another.

Also, my heart is heavy for another co-laborer in the Lord who emailed me tonight, telling me of the attacks from the enemy that he has received lately. Please pray for him. He is a wonderful servant of the Lord Jesus. Pray that the Lord would replenish, sustain, and comfort him with the Holy Spirit, so that he may continue to serve the Lord with boldness.

Thank you for your prayers!