Tuesday, January 20, 2004

I had the wonderful privilege of partaking of some tasty Chinese food with a fellow servant of the Most High, Justin Nygren who shepherds a flock at Mars Hill in Richardson. Justin is an incredible brutha in the faith who has contagious passion and vision for the church. It was refreshing to sit and listen to his vision. Check out his blog tribalicious. I can promise you that you will browse away from it with a smile on your face and thoughts bouncing in your brain. What a privilege it is to be his brother in Christ. I look forward to our continued conversations.

I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. (Phil. 1:3-6)

You are in my prayers brutha!