Thursday, December 04, 2003

It has been a month since my last blog...I can't believe it. I shouldn't really even be blogging right now, but I am so overwhelmed I have to have some type of outlet. Maybe an electrical outlet, maybe an outlet mall...man my brain is scattered, like marbles on the kitchen floor, like chickens in the presence of a wolf. What am I talking about? This is your brain...this is your brain on education...why do I even need education...maybe that's the problem I think I need it. Why? Because I feel like I am worth something if I know something...maybe I should admit that I really know very little or that I'm not sure if I even want to be known. If I'm known then I'm found. Thank God that knowing me, He found me, finding me He saved me.

That's about all for today. The above is the random thoughts of one who is completely stressed out!

May God continue to bless you, not because you are entitled to it, but because it is His nature to bless!

I'll write more coherently once the semester is over...Graduation (already/not yet)