Monday, August 18, 2003

Well, this is my first attempt at blogging, and I can honestly say that I am a bit excited and nervous...kind of like my first date. Hopefully the results will be better here than on my first date. I can remember it like it was yesterday. We left her house and were driving to a local movie theater for a nice movie and some interesting conversation. Everything was going well until IT happened. I was driving on a highway and a truck was turning left. I looked at the truck and said to myself, "Man, it sure looks like they're about to hit me." Then, it happened. WHAM!!! right into the side of my parents car (who were out of town at the time). So, we pulled over, my date still screaming, and both exited the passenger side door, since the driver's side was completely hammered. So, after we had gotten everything taken care of with the police and the driver of the truck. I looked into my date's eyes and asked, "so, do you still want to go see the movie?" She responded, "no, I want to go home!" So, needless to say, I took her home, and that was the last time we ever spoke.

Hopefully blogging will be much more successful!