Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Sorry, I haven't posted in a while, but I just got a new job at a rockin' coffee house in the Colony called Java Haus. I'm really excited about it because it will give me an opportunity to hook up with some Colony folks and be around the sweetest aroma ever created...coffee! I think I have problem...maybe no...maybe so...anyway. As I was thinking about my job and the other folks that work there, I made a few observations. Here they are.

1. I'm the only one at the coffee house who has ever actually owned and worn a pair of parachute pants.

2. I know that a Flock of Seagulls is more than just a group of birds.

3. I was once the PROUD owner of Thriller.

4. I do not have a curfew.

5. New Kids on the Block not NSync...nuff said.

Yes, I am the oldest one in the shop, other than the people who own it. Although I am the old man of the bunch, I cannot feel any more excited than I do to have the opportunity to serve our Lord by making coffee. I look forward to the relationships that the Lord will help me to build there and the stories that I will hear.

Until next time...I'm off to go break dance.